Sales and Marketing Consultant
Published 1:26 pm Thursday, December 8, 2022
Website Elizabethton Newsmedia LLC
Elizabethton Newsmedia LLC., publishers of elizabethton.com, Elizabethton Star Newspaper, Carter County Living Magazine and related digital products, seeks a motivated and outgoing individual to join our team of multimedia marketing consultants.
The successful candidate will sell a dynamic digital product mix — including display ads on our website, website development, targeted digital display and video advertising, targeted email blasts, search engine optimization bundles — as well as print solutions to help local businesses tell their stories and make their cash registers ring.
Media experience isn’t a requirement. General sales or customer service experience is preferred.
The work is fast-paced and requires one to be self-motivated and goal-oriented.
A general overview of the job responsibilities include:
• Create prospect lists and manage your own calendar of appointments.
• Meet with local business owners and marketing decision-makers,
discuss their marketing goals and needs.
• Prepare and present customized marketing solutions for clients, including digital, magazine and newspaper or a multimedia marketing solution.
• Provide exceptional customer service to existing customers, helping those
customers achieve maximum ROI.
• Ensure timely and accurate execution of marketing strategies.
• Ensure customer invoicing is accurate and assist in collecting delinquent balances as/if needed.
Successful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
• Energetic, optimistic self-starter — an individual worker.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and good written communication skills.
• Technologically proficient, including Gmail, Word, Excel, Google Applications (Google Sheets and Google Docs), Adobe Acrobat and browser-based applications.
• Basic knowledge of — or the ability to quickly understand — retail and service businesses.
Candidates must have the ability to meet with business owners or decision-makers
and understand the business and its marketing needs.
Compensation is a mix of salary, commission and bonuses. The pay range is from $32,000 annually with acceptable performance to $50,000 or more annually with outstanding performance.
Top performers will have the potential to advance to management responsibilities and higher compensation. We offer a full benefits package, including health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(K), FSA, mileage reimbursement and complimentary disability and life insurance. The candidate should live in or within driving distance of Carter County.
The basic work week is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a family-owned company with a national footprint which is well established as the most widely read/viewed news and marketing medium in the Carter County area.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary history to Delaney Scalf, general manager, Elizabethton News Media LLC. at email@example.com.
No walk-ins or phone calls, please. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org